Marousi Plaza SA
The project concerns the facilities of Deloitte Consulting Firm. The building is a modern, functional and luxurious office complex. The installed system is developed in open networks LonWorks technology and integrates two distinct control areas:
- Plant Control: Control center and /or electromechanical equipment
- Room Control: Room conditions control
The synergies achieved by the integration of the above mentioned subsystems, enhance the implementation of practices of rational energy use and provide a great monitoring and maintenance tool for the facility management.
Plant Control is achieved by Centraline Lion and Panther controllers .
Roon control lighting and blinds is achieved by ELKA modules (Gira, Berker, Jung) . The modules communicate with other control equipment over the LonWorks network. The controls are nodes in a LonWorks network, and are part of the central system control.
In more details, the control areas of the central control system are:
- Office lighting
- Exterior lighting
- Air Conditioning:
- Integration with VRV Daikin system provides the central control system with critical information for each indoor unit (or VAM)
- Provided remote control of roof units setpoints. Possibility of central scheduling
- LPG Boiler and recirculation pump control.
Furthermore the follwing plant's statuses and alarms are monitored via dry contacts:
- E/M monitoring
- Access center
- CCTV installation
- Security center
- Fire panel
- Call center
- P/C area