Kavala General Hospital
The project was constructed by Inso Spa. The installed central control system controls and monitors critical resources of HVAC, lighting, electrical substation, pumping stations, medical equipment and gas, oil and water tanks.
The field of HVAC includes:
- Sequencing control of two chillers through BACNET communication protocol.
- Three boilers sequencing according to the load needs and the uptime of each boiler.
- Seam distribution.
- Inverter control of secondary circuit pumps on demand, as dictated by the diferential pressure.
- Control of 36 total AHU of public areas.
- AHU for clean rooms Includes the absolute filters control and the overpressure condition assurance on the surgeries area.
- Special algorithm has been developed for the participation of ventilation fans in the fire detection scenarios. The algorithm has been implemented on a consolidation of the central system control with addressable fire detection system via BACNET protocol
The installed BMS is Honeywell Excel 5000 covers 3500 control pounts and consists of:
- Controllers and module I/O located in 22 panels
- Integreation modules BACNET for chiller system and fire detection.
- Integration modules Modbus of the Substation equipment
- Temperature, pressure, relative humidity and level Controls.
- Valves and AHU motors.
- Integrated monitoring station SymmetrE
The central system control is the main tool of the hospital's facility management personell.
Similar Projects : University General Hospital of Volos, University General Hospital of Corfu, Oncological Hospital Agioi Anargiroi, University General Hospital of Kefalonia, Air Force General Hospital, Intensive Care Unit of Evaggelismos Hospital